Friday, October 26, 2018

I have been hijacked :(.

If you have come here via "The Goddess's Daily Groove", you may be surprised, and a bit lost. Especially, if you are looking for a past blog post.

Unfortunately, the Daily Groove has been hijacked by my previous host. Alas, I was not very smart about the internet when I switched the blog Wordpress and to a new host a few years ago. When they decided to raise the prices triple of what I started with, I decided to sever our relationship. After many emails, pleads, curses, etc back and forth: They hijacked my link, and now my old blog cannot be reached.

Time to start fresh :). Back here where I spend my time writing & sharing, not learning new codes.

Enjoy, y'all, and don't switch your blogs to Bluehost.com. Just saying.

Smooches,
Heike

No comments:

Post a Comment